We are looking to hire a talented PHP developer to manage our back-end services and ensure a seamless interchange of data between the server and our users. As a PHP developer, you will be responsible for developing and coding all server-side logic. You will also be required to maintain the central database and respond to requests from front-end developers.
- Working with Architecture, distributed design and testing teams; Testing and debugging code as and when required; Optimization of web API & PL/SQL queries using modern techniques; Understanding requirements and implementing solutions.
- Good communication, written and oral skills 2 Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment 3 Show case good team player skills.
- Good Communication Skills and Ability to think creatively and recognize & encourage creativity in others
Requirements and skills:
- Proven software development experience in PHP
- Understanding of open source projects like Joomla, Drupal, Wikis, eCommerce, etc.
- Good knowledge of relational databases, version control tools and of developing web services
- Experience in common third-party APIs (Google, Facebook, Ebay etc.)
- Passion for best design and coding practices and a desire to develop new bold ideas